CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

DANCERS

Hattie looks forward to her dance recital on the first day of dance in the fall. It always seems like it takes forever for it to be time to dance on the big stage. So she was very excited about recital day. The makeup, the hairdo, the costume!! Breanna enjoys dance and likes getting all ready as well. Not as much anticipation for her though.



One reason Breanna enjoys dance so much is because she has her good friend in dance with her!!
Hattie has a good friend in dance with her too!!
Look at those eyelashes!! On picture day I got Hattie all ready and took her to pictures, when I got home Brinton said to me "Mom how come you put fake eyelashes on Hattie for her pictures??" Funny thing, I didn't put fake eyelashes on her--just mascara.
I forgot to put my camera on the right setting for action shots, so some of these are a little blurry. But the girls did a great job dancing!!
A fun jump rope routine.
It's a Small World
Hattie was also in tumbling this year. She was finally able to figure out how to cartwheel!!

0 comments: