BATH!!
So one night when Russell was at scouts and everyone needed a bath and to read to me and dinner needed cleaned up and there were a million other things that needed to be done. I got Andrew out of the bathtub and asked one of the kids to pull the plug in the bathtub. Well I got Andrew in his jammies and went to do something, when I walked back to his room to put away his towel this is what I found.....
Obviously, Andrew wanted another bath. So in he went pjs and all!!
I guess he thought he wasn't clean enough the first time.
Needless to say he was very upset with me when I took him out
and tried to get him dressed again.
Also, needless to say I was not very happy about doing the
whole routine over again.
I guess I should just be glad that it wasn't a poop mess to clean up :)
Needless to say he was very upset with me when I took him out
and tried to get him dressed again.
Also, needless to say I was not very happy about doing the
whole routine over again.


0 comments:
Post a Comment