You've been tagged
Here is what you do: grab your camera and take at least 5 random pictures around your house.
No cleaning up first, this is your house as is:
Here is some catergories you could use:
Room that stays the cleanest
Work in progress
What someone else is doing right now
Favorite decor or display
Something that represents your current life
Favorite relaxing spot
Something hand-me-down
Etc. etc.
OK--I know I was tagged like a week ago, and you'll get a good laugh at this cuz today my house is at it's worst condition!!
First-here is my catch all pile. Everything goes on my desk and counter. It continues to pile up and pile up and then finally I can't stand it anymore so it gets clean and stays that way for maybe five minutes.
Second--This is Hattie, she is so sweet--most mornings she eats breakfast and then just starts playing something. This morning she was playing house and calling her friend and tucking her babies in for a nap.
Third--these are the kinds of messes that I walk into. This morning Hattie told me that Logan was playing in my bathroom--I said, "I'll go get him" but it was a few minutes. Then this is what I find!!
Fourth--this is my work in progress room. I got this new bedspread for an after Christmas present. I love it. But now my walls and my curtains don't match. So I have a gallon of paint to paint it--just need to find time to actually paint (and sometime that someone can watch Logan or he will be covered in paint!) This is also the room that is usually stays the cleanest.
Extra--this is just because Logan was being so funny. Hattie wanted to see the picture I took of her and wanted to see it so I took this of him so that he could see himself on the back of the camera.
Fifth-- this is the project for the day Laundry.... it will be interesting to see how much of the laundry I do get done today--it may turn into a three day job because I have to be gone for most of the afternoon, then home for a minute, then running the kids to all the activities we have tonight. Then tomorrow I have a few things going on. Hopefully it will all be washed and put away by Saturday night... Then there will be a whole new pile of laundry that needs to be done. What a vicious cycle!!
I tag anyone else who is interested in playing!!
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


6 comments:
Love your bathroom photo. Too funny! Great pictures Joy.
I'll watch Logie-pie and Hattie-bug. Paint your heart out.
Why are feminine hygiene products so much fun to play with?
I have a feminine hygene story. When my best friend Kami and I were about 6 or 7 we we're playing in her moms bathroom and found her tampons. Kami was sure they were some kind of curlers. So we proceeded to roll our hair in them and pin them with bobby pins. Moms got mad back then...they didn't take pictures. :}
I love your bedspread!! I would be more than happy to watch Logan or even help you paint.
Great idea, I should try it tomorrow. The bathroom is hilarious. What is it with babies and feminine products.
Post a Comment