Isn't it funny when all the kids sleep through the night but parents still have to get up to go to the bathroom?? Logan is usually the only one who gets up in the night and usually it is just so that I can help him find his binkie and he goes right back to sleep--last night he didn't wake up--but I did (TWICE)--Oh well, I think that one reason pregnant girls have to potty in the night is to prepare them for a waking baby --So I guess I will look forward to a good nights rest in about 3 or 4 years, but wait then I will have a teenager and I am sure that I will be up in the night for other reasons!!
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


1 comments:
Funny, funny. Well, you better start getting prepared because you are almost 1/2 way along!
Post a Comment