CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Andrew Paul Taylor



He was born August 10, 2009, 6:29pm, 7lbs 4ozs, 21 1/2 inches.

11 comments:

Wammack Family said...

Congratulations Joy! He is a handsome little guy.

JulieJ said...

Russell got his wish for a August 7 lb baby. I was so going to keep up the strawberry milkshake tradition but Brandon said his tummy hurt last night, so I don't think I will brave it. Maybe when you get home and he doesn't have to come. Can't wait to see him and hear your details.

Jody said...

Yeah!!!! I'm glad he arrived safe and sound!!! Let me know if we can help!

Nancy J said...

Hooray! We are so glad he is here and all went well. He is beautiful and I love the name. We will be excited to meet him.

Anonymous said...

geez its about time...We have PTO stuff to do!!!! JK He's beautiful, can't wait to see him!

Erin said...

What a sweetie!! Nothing like a newborn. I'm glad he's finally here. Hope you get back on your feet really fast. (Then again, hopefully you'll feel great but get the chance to take it easy for a while). Call if you need anything.

Darin and Shannon said...

Congrats! He is a handsome little guy!

Mrs. KIR said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

And, he shares the same b-day as Sweetums and the same name as Little Man:)

Too cool!!!

How's the mommy doing?

Darlene said...

Congratulations Joy. He is beautiful. we are excited for you.

Karen and Scott said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you! Hope everythings going well!

Amberly said...

Congratulations!!!