Last week at school was spirit week. Monday was wear your favorite hat day.
Tuesday was Crazy Hair day--this is always a fun day. Brinton for the last couple of years has put little piggy tails in his hair and then sprayed them. Brock went just for hair color this year.
I helped her put her hair into two pony tails and then we ratted them and colored them.
Wednesday was something that has left my brain for the moment
and Thursday was Halloween Parties so they all took their costumes to put on at school.
Friday was no school day. I decided to help the kids carve pumpkins. We had a fun time taking out the goo and making faces on our pumpkins.

Andrew hanging out while we worked on the pumpkins.
I attemped a challenging Lightening McQueen pumpkin. It isn't the best but you can tell that it is Lightening if you look closely.
Here they all are...

Hermoine Granger
A Ninja
Hannah Montana
Lightening McQueen
And a cute little frog

Ready to go and get some CANDY

I must say so my self that it is a pretty awesome cake!!!
Logan loved it.
and Thursday was Halloween Parties so they all took their costumes to put on at school.
Friday was no school day. I decided to help the kids carve pumpkins. We had a fun time taking out the goo and making faces on our pumpkins.
Saturday was of course Halloween
here is
Harry Potter
Hermoine Granger
Ready to go and get some CANDY
Then Sunday--Logan's birthday
He loves watching Cars and playing with Cars.
I decided to make him a Tow Mater cake
So here it is---
We had the grandparents come over for cake and ice cream. Russell must have thought it was pretty great too because he cut the little round extra cake and served it so that we didn't have to cut into Mater. Later when more company showed up we ended up cutting into the cake.
Logan had a great birthday and hasn't put down his McQueen backpack full of all his cars and he is having a hard time taking off the McQueen pajamas he got. He may just wear them all week long (day and night!!)
Logan had a great birthday and hasn't put down his McQueen backpack full of all his cars and he is having a hard time taking off the McQueen pajamas he got. He may just wear them all week long (day and night!!)


4 comments:
Andrew's cheeks look pinchy delicious! I'm not surprised after I see all of the sugar-consuming events of this past week for your family! Do you get a rest now - or is it just on to the next spectacular thing? GO FIGHT WIN JOY!!!
What a fun, fun week! Wow. I loved seeing little Andrew too! He is such a cutie. And your tow mater cake is DARLING! For quite a while Brielle said she wanted a two mater cake for her birthday, but the last week or two she has switched. Her b-day is Sunday so if she switches back I am just going to copy your cake. So dang cute. And I loved the Harry Potter/Hermione Granger combo. So fun.
I love the Mater cake! It was incredible!! Good job!
Andrew just keeps getting cuter!
Joy, you were really busy! Whew, and with sleep deprivation to boot. I love the cake, pumpkins, costumes, crazy hair,etc.
Post a Comment