CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family Photo

The last couple of years, we have had our friend {Mary} take our family pictures for us. Normally Russell cannot stand to take pictures--which has rubbed off onto the older boys. Well, just the fact that we are outside and that Mary takes a lot of pictures in a short amount of time --somehow he doesn't grouch as much and neither do the boys. This year we went down to the park by the river--next to Key Bank. It was beautiful. We captured some great photos. THANKS Mary, we couldn't have done it without you!!!














After most of the pictures were taken, we had a leaf fight.


As Russell and I were taken the little boys to the car,
Mary captured these pictures of the older kids.

What a great family we have!!!

3 comments:

The Freed Family said...

I still check and read your blog....so I'm happy to see you posted! You got some good pictures! The cookie bowls look fun. It is funny to see you all bundled up in Yellowstone...cause when we went we were dying of heat.

Mrs. KIR said...

those are gorgeous looking!!!!!

Amberly said...

I love the pictures! You guys are a cute family!