It is that time of year again--PICTURE TIME
I told myself that this year I would have the pictures taken when it was a little more green
{not that I don't like fall colors--I just wanted green in the background}
Next year it is going to be a hay field--but I have to be ready before they cut the hay!!
Our good friend Mary took our pictures--they turned out
AWESOME!!
I love how each picture of the kids shows off their personality...






Then for a group shot of the kids that didn't turn out the best
but hey we got one!!
{Russell was actually making them laugh by saying FOCUS-FOCUS}

THe Boys

The Girls

The DAD & MOM

A few family photos
Which one do you like best??





What an awesome family!!
I love these guys.
Even when I have to clean up poop and do mounds of laundry!!
7 comments:
Cute pics! I like the third one of your family the best, especially cuz of the girls' poses. I love the red barn! Are these taken at your parents' place?
OH MY--LOVE them all! The second to last is my fav of the fam. The girls and their attitudes--AWESOME!! Really though, they are all great!! Gorgeous bunch!
Very cute photos! I like the one of the family standing in front of the door.
WONDERFUL family photos! I am SUPER impressed. But who are the big kids?
Ok I like the one in front of the door too! Very fun and cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how everyone has a different color still not sure your a 4!!! That seems very 1 of you!!
Your pictures turned out so cute! I love all of the different colors. I would say that my fave fam picture was the first one, I like how it's close up. Your baby is so cute!
Joy...your family is so cute. I can't believe you have 6 kids. How do you do it? Wait...you are AWESOME!
Post a Comment