CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 1, 2010

My little walker

I love it when a baby starts to walk.
With Andrew being our last baby it is a little sad--but it has to happen.
I love that it they are so willing to keep trying when they fall down.
I love the excitement in their faces when they make it only a few steps.
I love their new found independence, they can now go places maybe they couldn't before.
I love that now they are tall enough to reach something they couldn't before.
I just love it.
Maybe we could learn a few lessons from a baby who is learning to walk huh?




My baby boy is growing up.

2 comments:

Mrs. KIR said...

A good friend of mine said, " The firsts are great, but remember the lasts as they are final."
With our last growing up, I find myself focusing on the "lasts" and sadness and satisfaction fill my soul. Babies are so wonderful--no matter how big they get:)

Mrs. KIR said...

and he is a C.U.T.I.E.