CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pinewood Derby Time

I love the pinewood derby. It has been great for us the past couple years because Brock gets to go and spend some time with Uncle Kirk and make his car. That means that we {Russell and I} get to just come to the derby and cheer him on. This year our ward had I think 34 cars racing.
Here is Brock with his car
Let the races begin...


Russell was out of town the night of the race so we had to take a picture of the race results.
This was one of Brock's wins.
Out of the 34 cars Brock's came in 4th place.
He was a great racer.
It was a fun activity, they had popcorn and pop for refreshments.
We had a GREAT time.

1 comments:

Mrs. KIR said...

Exactly how does Russ get out of helping build the car? Lucku dad