CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some Randomness

Brock has been squinting alot around the house....so I got him an eye doctor appointment. He needed glasses. This is what he now looks like.For Fourth Grade they study Idaho History. So Brock had the chance to build a teepee. He had a great time painting and decorating his.
At school the kids had spirit week and this is Hattie faking an injury or two.

Here is Andrew eating some random things at dinner. A bowl of yogurt and a bowl of fry sauce YUMMY!!

Here is Andrew...a PRO at working the computer.

I guess he sees his mom on the computer a little.

In Kindergarten they have a Skills Book. It goes over letter names and sounds, numbers, reading sight words, shapes, writing, etc. We have been working on this since the start of school and in early January Hattie finished hers. She was so excited. Then for about 3 weeks after she finished it she would use it to play school.

Hattie and Grandma Anderson waiting at the band concert.

Andrew with his Binki Baby and Brock's IPod

Two of his favorite things.

You've never seen a binki baby?? Neither had I until I won one at a silent auction. {It is a soft baby doll with a binki attached on one hand} I was going to give it away as a gift but one day Andrew was so tired and wouldn't go down for a nap, and his nap was MIA so I pulled it out of the drawer and gave it to him. Now he loves his Baby, he snuggles up to it to nap and go to bed.

0 comments: