We had not planned a trip to Idaho until October, but having a new nephew in Idaho Falls and the need visit and to say goodbye to our Journee Circle house (which would be sold Sept 6th). I packed up the girls and the little boys for a quick trip home. We left Friday morning and drove all day. The kids were great travelers. We surprised a few people that didn't know that we were coming. We welcomed baby Miles, I had lunch with a few of my besties, cried when said goodbye to our Journee circle house, kids were able to see and play with some of their friends, hugs and kisses from grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was a great trip and I learned that anytime I needed to visit Idaho I could do it!! {The big boys and Russell stayed in Colorado and went for a couple mountain bike rides}
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment