I can't believe our little bug is already turning 3--before I know it she will be turning 16!!

Making the birthday cake at our house is a fun task. We usually talk about it for a few days or weeks before the birthday...Hattie had many ideas including a dinosaur cake, Indianna Jones cake, and a princess cake. Obviously the princess cake was the most fitting.
After a long day of playing, swimming, and cake making Hattie crashed while watching a video she received for her birthday. Then not to long after that family started arriving for the party. Hattie woke up and enjoyed a moment with her grandpa and was able to listen to a story.
In her birthday crown she had a little help from dad to blow out her candles.
Eating cake and playing with cousins was a highlight of her day. Thanks for everyone coming.


3 comments:
you and my friend Charyce AMAZE me with your cakes!! That is awesome!!!!!!!! my kids are lucky if i make it let alone have it look good! check out charyces site for some ideas for your other kids-(you can get to hers from mine!)
goofygoddards.blogspot.com
Where's a picture of the cake? I was hoping to see it.
The cake turned out so cute. Sorry we missed it, but I am so forgetful these days.
Post a Comment