CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Find


I just found a fun quilting shop. It is up in Rigby (on Main Street)--I was blog surfing and came upon it. It will be a trip to Rigby for me!! Looks like they have some fun fabric and patterns. They have an online store and a blog. The site is http://www.katicupcake.com/ , she also has a link to her blog. I do wish that I had more time to quilt and make things but I can always hope right??

5 comments:

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Looks fun. I am sure I could spend lots of time and money on that.

The Freed Family said...

Too funny. That is Bing's daughter Amy's shop.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I already have three cute quilts - that I am going to photograph and blog about some day when my girl's room is clean - ha! I just want the cupcake!

stoner said...

I dragged my honey up to her shop t2 weeks ago. He wasn't thrilled but I liked it. I just love looking at fabric and imagining what I would make.

JulieJ said...

If you go let me know how her prices are. I'm not much of a quilter but I do wish there was more fabric variety around here for the projects I do do.