That made me laugh for just the tiniest of moments cause from our side it looked a lot different. Then I was sad for you. And your satellite dish! It looks like something fun is going on at your house,though :)
I'm so sorry about your carport! Two summers ago the wind blew our trampoline into the side of our house, missing our window by a couple inches, but it bent the frame severely! We spent all summer waiting for the replacement!
10 comments:
That stinks...or should I say blows!! Your room looks great by the way. It turned out really cute.
I saw it standing straight up during the worst of it. Our gate is on it's last hinge if that makes you feel any better.
What a bummer!
That made me laugh for just the tiniest of moments cause from our side it looked a lot different. Then I was sad for you. And your satellite dish!
It looks like something fun is going on at your house,though :)
I miss that god Idaho wind!! Sorry about your carport though.
oh my!!!
That reminds me of the day Shannon and Darren's shade tent went flying. Ah. Good times are always BLOWIN' our way here in I.F.
Bummer!! I guess that is Idaho for you.
I'm so sorry about your carport! Two summers ago the wind blew our trampoline into the side of our house, missing our window by a couple inches, but it bent the frame severely! We spent all summer waiting for the replacement!
Joy, Do you have a baby name picked out? I love living where it does not blow all the time.That is to bad.
Post a Comment