Thirteen Years ago in January we started dating. Then on February 5th Russell proposed to me, in the truck on the way to Rexburg (yes this is a story but for another day).
This is a picture of us before a Valentine's Dance at Ricks College on February 10th....
Here are our engagement picture....
We were going to be married the beginning of June--then for some reason we decided that it would be ok to move the date up to April. It kind of freaked out our families but it worked out for all involved!! The morning of April 27th at 8:30 am we were married in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was a beautiful morning sunny and crisp but a nice morning, while we were getting ready to go out and have some pictures taken --someone came up to me and told me that it was snowing outside. So many of our pictures have snow flakes in them. (so I was not surprised to see the snow yesterday morning!!) I wish I would have known that it is ok to pick a temple time in the mid morning or afternoon. I would have had more time for my hair more time to spend with my mom--just more time-- Oh well. It was still a good day, I am grateful for my family and friends who spent the day with us.
We have lived in my parents basement, Pocatello-(in a basement apartment, an apartment complex, and a little house {800 sq feet} that we loved} then we lived with my parents while we were building the house we are in now. We have had 5 beautiful children and have our last one on the way. We have had our ups and downs, happy and sad times. We have changed a little, grown a lot, probably gained a few pounds, went on a few vacations as a family and just together, and many other things. We look forward to many, many more times ahead.
We are glad to be together forever and always!!
Love you Russell!



6 comments:
I didn't know April was such a popular month to be married in. Happy Anniversary. Love the pics.
I love the pictures! It is funny how much our lives change in such a relatively short amount of time. Happy Anniversary!
Loved this post. Loved seeing the pictures and reading about your life over the years. Happy Anniversary.
HOW ROMANTIC! I'm glad you guys got married. We sure like you both.
Congrats on 13 years!
I really enjoyed your pictures. It is fun to see the subtle changes over the years...you have both aged well.
I also liked the early pictures where you are both so much in love.....we have a few like that too. Now, we take pictures and we look tired and fat! We only display our early pictures....we just paintshop our girls in! :D
Beautiful Bride!
Post a Comment