CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

First SUMMER Saturday

Today was the first Saturday since school has been out. Boy was it a busy day. The father son camp out was last night --Russell took Brinton and Brock--they went for a motor bike ride and camped over. But this morning started with Brock's soccer game. When we got back from the soccer game there was a ton of yard work to do. Russell said we would never get any of it done but to our suprise we weeded the front flower beds, mowed the lawn, weeded the raspberries, edged the lawn, tilled the garden, planted the garden, and cleaned out the shed. (yes we are tired and ready for bed) The last thing on the list to do today was to give the boys haircuts before we took baths for the night. Logan was first (and we didn't even capture it on camera) we just trimmed around his ears. Then it was Brinton's turn. Dad had been telling the boys they should just have a summer buzz--I wasn't so sure because I do like a little more hair on their heads. So when Brinton sat down I asked him what he wanted. He said, "Just cut it all off short--then you won't be mad when I don't comb my hair in the morning--because there won't be any hair to comb!" So we proceeded to buzz all of his hair off!!



Then when it was Brock's turn--I wasn't sure what would happen because all day he had talked about growing his hair down to his eyebrows all summer long....But after he rubbed Brinton's head--he decided that he wanted his hair even shorter than Brinton's




So here is the most recent picture of both boys with their summer haircut!!
Then for the finale of the day--Breanna has been wiggling her tooth for the past couple weeks but the past couple days it has been really loose. This morning I tried to get her to let me pull it but she didn't want to --but after her bath tonight I asked her if she wanted to pull it out. She didn't want to--I encouraged her a little more and she let me take a tissue and pull...she screamed like it was hurting so badly--even though I had already pulled it out. As she leaned over and looked at the tissue and recognized her tooth was in the tissue--the scream turned into excitement and she ran into the living room to show everyone the hole that now fits her tongue!!!

That is all for today!! Happy June 1st tommorow and more fun summer days!!

1 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Boy, you are a posting machine! Tyson needs a trim around the ears too...I should have brought him over. You music does start right up now.