CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok..so I know that many of you made a comment on my last post and it wasn't necessarily about lost teeth or haircuts!!

So I will officially announce that yes, I am pregnant!! We are excited to get our last baby here to complete our family. My due date officially is August 10th but for me that probably means that it will be the end of July--which means it will be a long hot summer. Russell is going on a trip to Alaska for 10 days in July--so I have to hold out until July 25th so he will be home.

Yes, I have calculated it all out if I have the baby as early as I had Brinton, it will come on or around July 14--that won't work.
If I have the baby as early as Brock, it will come on July 31st
If I have the baby as early as Breanna, it will come on July 20th--that won't work
If I have the baby as early as Hattie, it will come on July 29th
If I have the baby as early as Logan, it will come on July 26th
So there are a few options that would work. And you know babies--they are unpredicatable I may hold out and have this baby in August!!

Everyone wonders if I have any ideas of what this baby will be--I am suspecting a girl. Hattie has been asking for a sister since about last July and Breanna was a pretty good predictor that Logan would be a boy. My other reason I think it is a girl is because when I have been pregnant in the past with the girls I got a horrible rash on my cheeks--and it is back and it is really bad this time. So that are my thoughts on what the baby will be (and just so you know if we have a girl or a boy we will be happy to have it join our family.)

Anyway, it was fun for me to watch my comments to see who noticed the ticker!!

12 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Congrats again. I keep meaning to ask you if you still like the name Tessa Ruth if it is a girl? So maybe Russell will be around when you have the baby...if 3 out of the 5 options will work then things are in your favor. Thanks for the comments on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Well you and I both know July is a good month to be born. Cierra would be happy for the 25th then she would share with your baby! Not enough birthdays in August though so that would be good too. Too bad its really not that predictable!

Billie said...

As soons as I saw the title, I knew: Joy's preggers! Congratulations!

Camille English said...

Congratulations!

Amberly said...

Congratulations!!

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

So did Russell have the trip planned before you got pregnant? Will you be able to get a hold of him if you have the baby while he is gone or will it just be a nice welcome home gift?
We are so happy for you guys!

Darlene said...

Congratulations!! Go for the 25th and share my birthday.

Hope Russell has a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I noticed on Tammie's. So I had to look and see if it was what I thought. How fun!

Takara said...

3 boys and 3 girls would be a nice combo! July will be another busy month like October! Bring it on, right. What do you mean babies are unpredictable?! 3 weeks early is always nice. Glad you're doing well except for the rash thing.

Anonymous said...

Yea! I am so excited for you guys. You're such a great mom. Some lucky kid gets to be in your family.

Jill Jones said...

3 of each would be really fun. So very Brady Bunch! Now if we all could have our own Alice.....
Congratulations again! I didn't notice the ticker till I read Heathers comment. I congratulated Russ at church. He looked very happy and excited!

Taneil said...

How many is this for you? Wow! I feel like you left me in the dust! I still haven't had any since Dallin and Haddie! But that is awesome! Congrads!