Ok This was not on the title but---the other day Russell was holding Logan at lunch time and I turned over to look at them. I couldn't believe how much Logan looked like his dad and thus I had to take a picture. What a couple of cuties!!!
Breanna has lost her two front teeth this week and receive a hair cut yesterday. She loves her new look (probably more the hair than the hole in her mouth)
And since Breanna got her hair cut Hattie needed one two. Sometimes it is nice to cut all the scraggly hair off the ends. It makes their hair look so much more healthy.
Side Note: I did five hair cuts Saturday afternoon--and I cut Logan's the other day. Guess that means I don't have to feel guilty about going and getting myself pampered and getting a haircut as well!!!
Friday after Hattie, Logan and I ran some errands we came home and built a snowman. It was
fun. Logan played while we built. It wasn't the biggest or strongest snowman (he fell over during the snowstorm on Saturday) but he was a good snowman. It reminded me alot of the story Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner. He looked pretty sad and droopy by Friday night. Oh well it is the memories of making it together that last right???
Then today after church and lunch and home teachers the kids wanted to go in the backyard for a little while. While the big kids were putting on their snow stuff --Logan found Breanna's coat and insisted that it be put on him....





10 comments:
EXCUSE ME??? What is that BABY counter doing on your blog? Are we even friends?
You didn't wait! No, actually you did. You waited a lot longer than most people can to tell! Congrats again!
So does this mean that your kids and family all know now?
Wow I'm feeling out of the loop too! Belated Congratulations!
You are pregnant!?!! I didn't even notice the baby counter until I read Heathers comment!
Love the haircuts! When does that put your due date?
I didn't notice the baby counter either. Congrats on the baby, what fun that will be for your family!
Another Baby...Holy Cow! No just kidding I just didn't want to write how insulted I felt about finding out your prego through a miniature picture of a baby on the upper right hand corner of your blog! Geez! So you were right about Logan is it a boy or girl?
So I see why I didn't notice it. It takes a second to load and I had already read past that point and didn't go back up. Congratulations! What a fun way to let people know.
cute cute cute--and OH wow, CONGRATS on the baby coming...did I know this? I can't remember if I knew this...thing fall right out of this brain of mine!!
After reading Heather's comment, I am glad to see that I am not the only one who was worried that they missed something!! Congratulations! When are you due? That is exciting!
Russ and Logan do look a lot alike and your girls' haircuts look SO cute. They are darling girls!
Post a Comment