CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Here Comes Trouble

So today was a day that I didn't have to be anywhere and my list of things to do today were:
1. Laundry
2. Bathrooms
3. Vacuum
4. Make cheese cake
5. Exercise

Well the morning started out good and then trouble came along. I went in to help Hattie wipe and I found Logan swirling the toilet paper in the toilet with a new brush I bought yesterday for the girls.

Then he was so grouchy that I put him down for a nap at 10 (he usually naps at 12:30) So I did have a couple hours to get some things done.

Well when he woke up, I was working in the kitchen. I had a bucket of water cleaning out the fridge. And I had brought in the mop--because eventually I was going to be mopping the floor. Well he found the bucket and swirled the bubbles around a little. Then he eyeballed the mop. He made it over to the bucket of water and proceeded to try and mop. Before I knew it all of the water was out of the bucket--on him and all over the floor. (so he roamed around in just his diaper for a few hours)

Next I found him with a bottle of lotion he had found in the nightstand in my bedroom.

Next he found a crayon and was writing on the wall.

Then he dumped all of the pens out of the desk drawer onto the floor.

Then he found my scissors and was trying to cut the sliding glass door!!

COULD IT GET ANY WORSE........


Well he did throw all of his corn dog on the floor after I had already swept the floor --getting ready to mop.

But then this mom got wise. I went outside to find him a ball and realized that it was actually a pretty warm day. The sun was shining and the wind amazingly was not blowing.

So I recruited Hattie to watch Logan (putting hats and coats on) and rounded up their bikes and sent them out to the back porch to play. It was the best hour of the day. Then the big kids came home from school and played outside with Loggie for a little while longer.

(Logan did happen to find the garden which is all muddy --and got his shoes all muddy) But he was in heaven out there.

He wore himself out and came in to take another nap.

What a little bit of trouble he was today. Even so I got most of the laundry done and the upstairs clean ---exercise will have to wait until tomorrow--I am too tired today!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was just feeling the spring fever that we're all feeling about now. He's such a cutie I am sure you didn't get upset, why should you he mopped the floor for you right!?