Once Breanna turned 8 she just couldn't wait until the day she got to get baptized.
She was so excited the morning of her baptism.
She was excited about her new shoes.
She was excited that she got her own set of scriptures.
She was excited for all the family that she new would be there to support her.
We practiced the song If The Savior Stood Beside Me I cried the whole time we practiced.
I was worried that I would cry when we had to sing it infront of everyone. I actually got myself put together and it turned out great.
I hope Breanna always remembers how she felt on that day,
that she always remembers all the people that were there to support her,
that she always remembers that she is a special girl!


1 comments:
She is a beautiful girl. It has been fun seeing all the baptism blog posts lately.
Post a Comment