CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Turning 8 Is Great!

For Breanna it seemed like her birthday would never come. For me I couldn't believe that summer was half over. But her day finally arrived!! She invited two friends over, they played for a little while and then Breanna opened her presents.
Then it was off to Austin Kade Academy to get their hair and nails done.

Just waiting to go back.
They went back to their salon chair and got their hair combed and done--
then they got their nails painted.
This is what they looked like after.
I had made hair bows for each girl for their new do!
Then we went to Sub Zero for ice cream

YUM
Later that night when dad came home Breanna got to open her other presents
and eat her cake.
All she wanted was a hula-hoop.
We had some good laughs watching everyone else try to hula-hoop.
Breanna and Brock were the best hula hoopers.
Breanna with her flip flops cake.
Breanna is a sweet girl, who is always very helpful.
She always tries to do her best.
We love her.

1 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Love their hair. Another cute cake created by you! I am going to attempt making a robot cake for Tyson this weekend. Hoping to make the frosting a silver/gray.....a little worried about what color it is going to turn out. Breanna was trying to tell me what you got her....and I couldn't understand. Some video thing?