CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Finishing up the Project

So after months of having sub-contractors and people working at our house all summer it got to the final touches. We were able to have the concret guy come and fill in the driveway with concrete. Russell and I were in charge of caulking, sanding, and painting. {which really means Russell did the caulking---and I did all the painting} With the kids home it took awhile to get done but we finally did it!!

Here is the garage part.


Here is going up the stairs.


During the painting process





Then we had the final electrical and the inspection and the carpet

and we then we moved in.


It feels great to have a little more space.

The kids enjoy going upstairs to play ping pong and games


I enjoy all the extra space!!






We love it and are glad we decided to add on!!

0 comments: