So a long time ago, I decided so I wouldn't have to fight with my kids each year when their birthdays came up that we would have friend birthdays the year they turn 5, 8, 12, and 16. On the other years we would just have a family party. Well this year it just happens that I have children turning 5, 8, and 12. Oh well.
So Hattie got a party.
She was so excited...
We had a lady bug theme.
{since we do call her Hattiebugs}
We played pin the ladybug on the flower petal.

She opened presents

We had a pinata

You know you have a better chance of hitting the target with your tongue sticking out!

We gathered the candy.

We sang Happy Birthday,

and watched Hattie blow out her candles

Then that night we had a little family party.
there were more presents...

Hattie is such a sweet, loving girl. We love her.
She will have a big year being FIVE.
[going to kindergarten--she can't wait]
0 comments:
Post a Comment