CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was an anticipated day.
The kids had one present under the tree with their name on it and it was their Christmas Eve present. {I will tell you about the names on the other presents later} We didn't have much going on for Christmas Eve and so we decided to host a party. We invited Grandparents and any Aunts and Uncles that didn't have anything else to do.
Before they all came we sat down to open our gifts.
But before we open the gifts there is a funny story. I needed a chair to sit in and so I asked Brinton to go and get me a folding chair. I got my camera and everyone had their present. I sat down and the chair under me broke. I ended up on the floor. Russell looked at me and said, "Are you ok because I really need to laugh!" I responded and said that I was ok and then everyone laughed. It was pretty funny. We took the folding chairs out to the garage so that no one else would have the opportunity have a chair break on them:)
Then we opened presents.
{It cracks me up that they are so excited to open a present, even when they know it is probably pajamas}
Youngest first...
Logan and Andrew got new pjs.

Now the girls turn: Hattie got a new robe.

And by the look on Breanna's face
you can see that she is shocked
and probably hopes that she gets a robe too.


Now the older boys.
The older boys also got new robes.
(and because I deleted Brock's picture--you'll have to believe me that he opened a present and it was a robe.)


Then it was time for everyone to come. We had Pizza and Salad for dinner and then spent the evening playing games, ping-pong, the wii, watching movies, and visiting.
It was a very enjoyable evening.




The little boys even got into playing games. :) {102 pick up domino game}

Then everyone left and the kids went to bed, in hopes that St. Nick would soon arrive.

0 comments: