I love FESTIVAL time. I love when the kids learn their new songs. I love when the sit down and play for fun because they have their songs memorized. {I remember being a kid when I had something memorized, I played it over and over and over...I do remember annoying my brothers because they just wanted me to stop} Breanna and Brinton did a fabulous job on their festival songs. Here they both are at their recital.

Brinton is also taking band at school. He is playing the trumpet. For their winter concert, Brinton had a solo. It was neat they started their song in the audience and then walked up to the front for the rest of the concert. He did GREAT job on his solo.

It is also fun for Brinton to be in band because his cousin and best friend Alli is in his class.

Breanna also had the opportunity to be in a little singing group. They met once a week and practiced. It was fun for her to come home--she would always be singing a warm up song or a fun song they had learned. They put on a Christmas concert.
0 comments:
Post a Comment