We had HOMEMADE ROOTBEER for Thanksgiving. I think this was the highlight of my kids day. Watching the Rootbeer bubble over.
It was magical :)
For the week of Thanksgiving, the kids had the week off of school.
It snowed alot.
We played alot of games.
We tried to go and see Tangled {at least 2 times} It was sold out both times.
I don't know why we weren't smart enough to pre order our tickets.
We went bowling instead.
We ate Thanksgiving Dinner at Grandma & Grandpa Anderson's
We ate Pie at Grandma & Grandpa Taylor's
We talked alot about being Thankful.
WE had a WONDERFUL Day !!
It snowed alot.
We played alot of games.
We tried to go and see Tangled {at least 2 times} It was sold out both times.
I don't know why we weren't smart enough to pre order our tickets.
We went bowling instead.
We ate Thanksgiving Dinner at Grandma & Grandpa Anderson's
We ate Pie at Grandma & Grandpa Taylor's
We talked alot about being Thankful.
WE had a WONDERFUL Day !!


0 comments:
Post a Comment