Logan was so excited for his birthday!!
He knew that it was after Halloween.
{and for me the mom it is really right after the Halloween celebrations!!}
He is figuring out how to let people know he is three!!
This year the theme was Toy Story, and we went with the easy version of cake making.
Logan with his balloons.
Opening the presents
Blowing out the candles
Logan is such a sweet little boy. He loves to snuggle. He also loves to tease and you will often hear him calling someone Paco or some other name {he has learned a few not so great names to call people and we are working on that} He tries his hardest to do the things the big kids do.
I can't believe how fast time has flown since he came to our family. He is growing up a little faster than I want--but what do I do??
Happy Birthday Logan.


0 comments:
Post a Comment