CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Miscellaneous

So isn't it fun when you download the pictures from the camera and this is what you find??? (description: a jumping motorbike on the mostfungames.com game on the computer) And when mom asks--who took a picture of the motorbike game?? The answer is always--"It wasn't me"

Moving on--Did you know that an eleven month old can climb a ladder?? Neither did we until we were working outside on Saturday and Russell was on his descend down the ladder and hollered, "Joy, could you get Logan off of the ladder so I can get down??" Then every time we sat Logan down he made the long trip over to the ladder and started climbing up. (One time I stood right behind him to see how far he would go and he made it all the way to the top) I better WATCH OUT because I have a monkey on my hands.

Last bit of miscellaneous for the day. We had a scare the other day with Hattie--she was fussy for a couple days and then looked up at me and asked me if she could play with her friend--her tonsils were humungus-- So we took her to the doctor and they treated her for strep throat. Well, she wasn't getting better so on the third day of medicine and she was still not better I took her back to the doctor--He thought she might have mono and so we had to do some blood work--well to make a long story shorter--the test came back and her blood count was high so the doctor thought she could have something worse. They did more blood work and then she started feeling better. The tests came back and she did have mono (not something worse). Well after a week and a half she was finally well enough to go about her activities--so as I was surfing blogs one day I came across this hairdo and we dolled her all up for playgroup day. We are so glad she is finally feeling better.

3 comments:

JulieJ said...

It's a good thing you took Hattie's pictures before the face incident. Poor girl!

Anonymous said...

okay okay--lots of comments here so here goes:
1) the picture of the motorbike page--happens all the time here--Mr. KIR's phone pix are the worst!
2) the monkey boy--scarey and cool! What a go getter you have on your hands! Count your blessings as you count the number of times you get him down from dangerous situations!
3) Hattie's hair--COOLEST one I HAVE EVER seen! and let me tell you--between you and my freind marci I have seen a lot!
4)hatties mono-so scarey! To have sick babies has got to be the worst! I am so glad it was nothing more and that she is feeling better.
and last but NOT least as I really mean this one...
5) What in the heck is juliej talking about with the "face incident"?

phew I am done:)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Okay, so what "incident" did Hattie have and what happened to her face? Dang! I hate being out of the loop with you people!