CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Hair

Ok so the kids were home when I came home from my haircut today.

Brock said "WOH! How did you get your hair like that??"
Breanna's reply was "you just look in a magazine and pick out the picture you want and they make it look that way"

Then Breanna just couldn't stop staring at me!! Then she was touching it and said, "Oh good it still feels like hair!!"


To top it off when I picked up the little kids from my mom's she said, "Russell will feel like he has a new wife!"

So it must have been a long time since I have had my hair done. (or at least since I have had it colored) It is a good thing I got it done--it will take me a day or two to get used to my new hair too.

8 comments:

Wammack Family said...

You look great! I love the new style.

Jill Jones said...

Joy that is so cute! Can't wait to see it in person

Kris said...

It looks fantastic! You're dead sexy with that new hair do! Breanna's reaction is the best.

I've been trying to get back into the blogging world. I've got lots to catch up on!!

JulieJ said...

Very cute! You look like a babe! Who did it?

Anonymous said...

You are HIP baby!! You really look great! How fun!

Kandice Mortimer said...

Hello little lady, it's Kandice! How are you? Your new hair looks great, I am currently searching for a new hair style. I found your blog through Kristina. Your family is changing so much. It's good to catch up through blogs, I think.

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

I was reading the blog and looking at the first picture posted and thinking...her hair doesn't look any different. Then I scrolled down just a bit and saw the new doo. It looks so nice! It is a complete change.

Takara said...

Cute hair. It looks so long! I got my hair cut today, but, as usual, you can't tell!