CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ok so every day I think about things that are blog worthy--I don't think that each blog entry should be some big event-- so I spend my days thinking about what happened that day that I should blog. And usually by the end of the day I am too tired to sit down and type up whatever I thought of that would have made a good post!!

So today I am blogging about two little things that happened this morning--



#1 Ever wonder where the phrase "bite me" came from??? Well I now know--this morning while I was talking to my mom on the phone and holding Logan of course. I could tell that he needed something but I didn't know what it was and I was having an interesting conversation with my mom so I kind of ignored Logan's need. ALL OF A SUDDEN he bit me on the cheek. It wasn't just a little friendly nibble, it was a full on bite-- OUCH!! I wasn't very happy and I gave him a little tap on the mouth and scolded him about biting-- So see the phrase "bite me" came about from the child who bit his mother to get her attention so that she would take care of his needs.



#2 While Hattie was at playgroup and I was in the shower (I had put Logan in my room on the floor with a pile of toys) I heard Logan near the shower curtain because as usual he finds his way in the bathroom and either plays with the toilet paper or with the shower curtain--this is my cue to hurry and finish up and get out. Well today I heard him so I was finishing up and I turn around and to my surprise Logan is fully clothed and in the shower with me. What a little stinker!! Not much I could do he was soaking so I left him in there while I got dressed and then I got him undressed out, dried and dressed for the second time today!! (he wasn't very happy by the time I got him out :)

That is all for this morning!! Who knows what other unexpected things will happen this day. All I can say is that after both episodes--I did have a good little chuckle over both.

0 comments: