CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Paper & Sticker OR Toe Nails???

So I was the driver today to take the neighborhood girls to gymnastics. Once all the girls were in the car and on the way Breanna informed me that one of the girls likes to eat paper and stickers--My reaction was "I think that is gross" another one of the girls in the van said "Well I like to eat toe nails, want to watch me" Ok now I think that is worse than paper!!
We went in and had gymnastics and to my surprise the conversation of toe nails came up again--they were all laughing so it must not bother them much. So for any of you who are hungry for dinner or a late night snack--which would you pick----Paper or Toe nails?????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok....did Cierra say paper, please say she said paper. Because I'm afraid she said toe nails. UGGHHH!

Anonymous said...

oh my--I watch an ER documentary on the discovery channel once (I think that is were I saw it) and a girl ate three of four rolls of toilet paper a day. I thought that was bad---but TOE NAILS? That is disgusting!!! Plus, think of the puncture wounds some of those could inflict!UGH--nightmares are on there way for me!

Takara said...

Definitely paper. Toenails are nasty!! :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I think I'll stick to dark chocolate, thanks.

Jill Jones said...

I won't name any names, but I've caught a kid or two of my own biting at their toe nails.....
and once even eating their toe jam!
GAG!!!

The Freed Family said...

I know who likes the paper and stickers....but who likes the toe nails? Was it my child?