CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

1st Birthday Fun

Here is my boy crawling out of the picture!!Here he is trying to do my laundry!!

Here he is on Halloween pulling everything out of the lazy susan so that he can fit in!!
And here are some pictures of his birthday!! We had a great day with him. The only glitch was that his Aunt bought him the same thing that his mom and dad did--so we had to go and find him something else. But we had a great celebration anyway!! It is great to be one!!
And don't forget the yummy cake!!

3 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

It is PAINFUL that he is this old! I am glad you had such a fun day, but I am offended that there have been two birthday celebrations at your house and I have not, as yet, tasted ANY cake!

Anonymous said...

Don't ya hate it when your critters grow up? "Stay little," I keep saying. They just ignore me...like everything else I say to them:)

Loved your halloween shots as well!

Natalie said...

Looks like fun. Your kids all look great in their Halloween costumes.