A couple Sundays ago we decided to go up to Bone for a drive. I wanted to check out the updates the Stake has done on Camp Cumorah. I went to Girls Camp there when I was a young woman. The girls were hiking around and I got a couple pictures of them. Maybe they will go to Girls Camp there one day too!!

Then on Monday night we carved pumpkins. Everyone did a great job cleaning out their pumpkins and carving them. Even Logan got into the fun. He was crawling all around helping the kids. (it was weird to think back to last year when I was pregnant with Logan--we are so glad that he is part of our family)





I told Breanna to keep her seeds out so we could wash them and cook them. Everyone complained about eating pumpkin seeds and how gross they would be. I decided to cook them anyway. I washed them and cooked them--Everyone ate them and loved them. They wished I had cooked seeds from all of the pumpkins.

Then came Halloween day!! Hurray!! The kids had the day home from school. I had planned on doing something fun like go to a movie or something--but Hattie woke up not feeling so great so I took her to Redi-care--she had a double ear infection, tonsilitis, and sinus infection. Then we ran a couple errands. By the time I got home and we had lunch --the kids played with a couple friends and then it was time for dinner and get ready to go trick-or-treating. We visited Grandma and Grandpa Anderson, then we had dinner and the older kids went trick-or-treating. Logan and Hattie and I stayed home to hand out candy (Aunt Amy helped us too!)


Breanna the Cat
Hattie the Carebear
Logan the M&M
Hattie was a black cat for her little playgroup party.
Also during the weeks before Halloween my niece wanted me to make her a beautiful dress to wear for Halloween. And I had to show it off--it turned out so great and she did look beautiful!!
With Halloween being birthday trapped at our house. I am glad to have that week over. And look forward to all of the Holiday Chaos!! 

2 comments:
I was waiting for you to blog again. Tina's dress looked good. I wanted to click on the picture to enlarge it but it wouldn't let me. Yep, now that your birthdays and Halloween are over it is on to the holidays. Only 8 weeks.
Cute costumes! Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Tina's dress turned out so beautiful!
Post a Comment