CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

I love COSTCO

Ok so I love Costco--I wanted to go to opening day in October but just couldn't make it work that day. So today being the rainy day that it is I could have stayed home and done laundry and cleaned all day---but instead I called up Jana and asked her to go to Pocatello with me. She agreed so after a couple of errands we left for Costco (on a short time limit because we had to be back when the kids got home from school) We shopped and then checked out--then we went to New York Burrito (one of my favorite lunch spots--sad we don't have one here in IF) for lunch, then came home for the kids. We actually saw the bus drop the kids off and beat them to the driveway!! The 2 best things I got today were new holiday Sunday dresses for the girls and Mango Peach Salsa YUMMY--oh and stretch tight, an outfit for Logan, some mint cookies and I also got a couple Christmas presents!! What a fun day--can't wait to make another trip!!

2 comments:

The Freed Family said...

I had fun. Thanks for inviting me. I can't believe that you didn't end with at least one of the lime green dresses--cause at first you were going to get them both that one. I wish I had more girls so that I didn't always just have to choose one....but I am glad that I do have at least one girl. Remember our conversation today....it all comes back to just learning to be content and grateful for what we do have. I am excited for the kids to go to be tonight so I can break out the chips and salsa!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Your dresses are SUPER cute. I think they are having that same dress roadshow at Sams. I love the velvety fancy beaded dresses for little girls. Oh, could you please bring me some of those cookies? They look deluxe!