
Brock is 8!! On the Friday before his birthday he was able to invite some of his friends to go swimming with him to the Aquatic Center. Then they came back home for presents, cake (which I didn't get a picture of), and goofing around--which was probably the most fun!!
Then on his actual birthday we took him to Big Judd's. We took his presents with us and brought his grandma and grandpa, uncle and cousin with us. We had a great time visiting and eating!!

The waitress suggested for a party our size to get the Big Judd party pack which included 4 Big Judd's, 4 basket of fries, 4 pitchers of pop, and 12 ice cream cones. It sounded like a good deal and so we ordered it. Only when the fries came out we realized that we may have ordered too much food!! (on the way home we decided that in 8 years when Brock turns 16 we will go up there again and order the same amount of food and see that we probably didn't order enough!!)
I think that it was a great day for him and he looks forward to being baptized on March 21st!!
He is a sweet kid and we are lucky to have him in our family!!!





5 comments:
Did you see Jesse's picture on the wall for eating one of those monsters? Can you believe those things they are amazing. It sounds like an awesome birthday! Happy Birthday to him!!!
You know what is my favorite thing about a birthday party? When it is over. Word. Congrats on your pending Baptism!
Oh my gosh....I thought you would order 1 Big Judd for your whole family.....not 4! Everyone should have been full!
Garrett keeps saying how awesome that game is that we got Brock....guess I will definitely be giving him his for Easter! He doesn't know that I have it! It is the other one though, so hopefully he thinks it is as much fun! I was telling Mitch last night how much I love Brock's suit.
That is one cool birthday date!
Post a Comment