Saturday was a special day. Brock chose to be baptized. (I can't believe that he is that old already!!) The baptism was at 1 pm so we had all morning to get a few things done--Brock asked me about every hour if it was time to go yet. It was a special day that we were able to celebrate with our family and some of our friends. 
He was baptized and confirmed by his dad. Boy don't they look handsome.
A few more pictures...

At home after the baptism with his new scriptures. He has been waiting patiently to get his own set of scriptures--he really wanted orange but that wasn't an option so he got blue. He was already reading them this morning.
After the baptism we came back home with family and friends to have banana splits YUM!!
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


7 comments:
Awesome! What a special day for you and your family. Cute pictures.
I wondered what color of scriptures you ended up with. Where did you end up getting them? I still love his suit. Can't wait for your post tomorrow when you tell us the gender of your baby, although I expect a phone call before you post! :)
Yay! Baptisms are always so stressful for me :) that and baby blessings. No idea why, they just are.
I am amazaed at how much he looks like Russ. Again, no idea why.
He looked so handsome in his suit yesterday :)
Congrats!!!
It was funny at church when we were all waiting for him to walk up to the stand and suddenly he just appeared by the bishop! I think he startled the bishop a little....Was he sitting by you?
What a cute boy! The pics of your family are great! Craig really enjoyed being at the baptism. I think he has a crush on Russ.....
It was a very special day. Glad we were able to go. What a great kid you have! :)
He is such a cutie. It was fun to see him get baptised by his Dad. I heard he snuck up on Jeff in Sacrament.ha
Post a Comment