CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

April Fools

Ok, So I know that this seems like years ago but I just haven't had a lot of time on my hands to blog. So I will do a few tonight. Eventually, I will either catch up or never blog again. My goal tonight is to catch up a little tonight.

Well, I always say that I want to be that mom that does fun things for my kids on holidays and special occasions. For whatever reason I always seem to be busy or not have any idea of what I should do or I don't make time to go to the store the night before to get the supplies I need. Well, for April fools I made jello in their cups with a straw in it and then I made a yummy dinner and had the table set. It was pretty fun. The kids all sat down to the table and wondered why we were using straws tonight. I told them just for fun. Brinton thought that he caught on when he asked me what kind of drink we were having and I told him strawberry. He started laughing thinking that he had figured out that I had used the strawberries out of the fridge and juiced them for a strawberry drink. Well we all got a laugh after we said the dinner prayer and everyone went for a sip of their drink!!

Logan had actually sat up to the table first and tried to drink some and couldn't. I was worried that he was going to spill the beans but he didn't.


It was a fun dinner and I hope to be that mom a few more times this year!!

0 comments: