We left for Bear Lake on Sunday afternoon. I told the kids they could bring their DS's but we were not going to watch a movie for the short three hour trip.
Boy what was I thinking.
I think that Hattie asked us at least 50 times if we were there yet!! We got to the condo and the kids immediately went swimming while we got settled in and started cooking dinner.
{Our decision to go to Bear Lake was based on not wanting to drive forever, and we knew there was an indoor pool}
So mainly our trip involved YUMMY food, GAMES, SWIMMING, more FOOD, even more GAMES, a few Movies (ok a lot of movies), some reading, did I mention Food??
It was wonderful to just sit back and relax. We had a great time.
Even Andrew loved playing in the water.
One afternoon all of the bigger kids {including Russ and Nathan} had races across the pool.
First the bigger kids would carry a littler kid across the pool,
then a little kid would try their best to carry a big kid across the pool.
We had some good laughs.
I think we played at least 6-7 times. Nathan came out with the most wins-
but we all got a win in at one point.


0 comments:
Post a Comment