CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Band Concert

Being in the 6th grade, Brinton had the option of being in band after school for the past few months. HE was so excited to play the trumpet, was this because he wanted to or because his friends were going to do it to?? Anyway, we borrowed his Uncle Michael's trumpet and to band he went. He had a small concert right before Christmas. As I listened to the kids play I wondered how many more band concerts I could endure :) So when another band concert came up at the beginning of March I was a little worried. Even though it was a choir concert and all the other bands--I must admit that it was great. They had made much improvement over the last couple months. I can never explain the feeling I get when I watch my children perform or watch them do something good. I guess I am just proud of their accomplishments. And so you know we {Russell and I} will be going to more band concerts. Brinton loves playing the trumpet. He has a musical gift. What an awesome boy!



1 comments:

Nancy J said...

That's awesome Brinton! I love musical talent. He looks way to grown up in those pictures.