CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BASKETBALL STARS

Basketball season has come and gone. I love to watch my children play basketball. I actually love to play basketball {just don't do it very often} Brock played a city of Idaho Falls league and then the Ammon City league. The kids that are on his team have played together for a while and they are getting pretty good. It is fun to see them learn and improve. This game they were playing a girl team that were their age but about 1 foot taller than all of the boys. They played a great game.



This was Breanna's first year playing ball. She did awesome. She picked up on dribbling and was great at guarding. Most of all she had fun playing. I think she will want to play again.
Great job kiddos!!

0 comments: