We were so late getting out the door this morning I was trying to spray bed hair with colored spray. I never even thought of getting a picture. I wish I would wake up earlier!
Hahaha! I secretly LOVE crazy hair day! I think the grown-ups need to have a crazy hair day! I'm gonna go for something silver and purple and straight up like Breanna's! That's awesome! Did you use wires or what? I'm so hair impaired! My 9 year old daughter fixes hair much better than I do!
5 comments:
Oh--if there are prizes I am sure your cuties will win!!! Good Job MOM!
We were so late getting out the door this morning I was trying to spray bed hair with colored spray. I never even thought of getting a picture. I wish I would wake up earlier!
Hahaha! I secretly LOVE crazy hair day! I think the grown-ups need to have a crazy hair day! I'm gonna go for something silver and purple and straight up like Breanna's! That's awesome! Did you use wires or what? I'm so hair impaired! My 9 year old daughter fixes hair much better than I do!
I think my favorite is Breanna's. They all look great.
Minus the color - I think that looks like a normal hair day at most houses!
Post a Comment