CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ok So we all make mistakes sometimes

So this is for Jackie. I wondered what her comment was about Jana turning 29 for the third time. I didn't realize that I had written "this year". So I just meant this year she was turning 29 for the third time--so that I didn't have to right out tell you that she was turning 31!!

And if it at all helps--I was hurrying to make a post in the morning so that maybe Jana would read it for her birthday--before I had taken a shower and before all of the preschool kids were coming to preschool. Then all of the sudden Logan was under my desk and had turned the power strip off. So I had to hurry and reboot the computer so that I could make the post before my morning craziness started.


Anyway--we had a crazy day after the morning mishaps--I taught preschool--Ran to Lowe's--Took Russell lunch--went to my moms to work on super saterday crafts (made 13 mangers for the craft I am teaching)--ran home to the kids--all the kids had a friend over until 5:30--made dinner--went to pack meeting--showered and put the kids to bed--and now instead of relaxing I am blogging--To bed I go, so I can rest up and do it all again tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Take the day off - you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Girl- with your busy life I would make more than mistakes, I would make HAVOC!!! You are one amazing lady/mom/wife/teacher!

You are my hero! I mean it!!! and so I agree with Perfectly imperfect, except--take more than the day off, take a week!

Plus, I still wish I could have three b-days a year (as long as I could be 29 for all of them:)

Anonymous said...

So, I saw the cool cake you made for Hailee H. on Jessica's blog. That was so fun. Oh, and thanks for the Jamba Juice plug on your list of things that you like! Also, thanks for helping me to get my blog going, it's been so fun for me to keep in touch with my family and friends, and I would have been stuck without your help.
See ya, Julie