CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!!

I just want to wish my good friend Jana a Happy Birthday today. She is 29 for the third time this year. She is always there with a listening ear and a great idea for dinner. She is always willing to drop what she is doing and run errands with me. We have kids that are the same age so it is fun to have a couple of kids at her house to play and a couple at mine (so the messes are hopefully not as big) She is a great friend and truly a reason that I know we needed to live in this neighborhood--I know that my Heavenly Father knew that I needed a friend like her.
Jana I hope that you have a great day today--Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

29 for the third time this year--I need to get on her birthday schedule--shesh the loot she must get! I want presents three times a year!! Oh who am I kidding, I want present every day!

The Freed Family said...

Thanks for all the nice things you said about me. I value our friendship a lot. You do way too much, all the time. I am loving the words on my wall already.