CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

More miscellaneous

Yesterday was Super Saturday!! It is always a fun day to look forward...Yummy food, good projects and visiting with friends. This year I was asked to do a project and this nativity is what I was in charge of. Thanks to my mom and dad who spent a few hours in the wood shop for me I was able to pull together 13 kits. They all turned out great--a few with their own personality but great just the same!!

On Wednesday of this last week Brinton had Pack Meeting. He and his friend did a puppet show...something about the Big Bad Pig and the little wolf and a ham and cheese casserole. It was pretty funny--Brinton was laughing most of the show--He also earned his Webelo Badge--Good Job Brinton.

Logan has been getting into many things this week--He loves to crawl in and out of the chairs and under the table that isn't too bad...

He also loves to pull out the coloring drawer and then color all over my drawers. Then he throws a royal fit when I take him out!! This day of coloring wasn't so bad. A few days later he pretty much gave that second drawer a new paint job--with crayons of course (took quite a bit of elbow grease to get it off)

He will be walking soon and then what will he get into??????????
Brock just finished up Flag Football. He had a great time. Now he has started Arena Football. I don't know if I love that my child is enjoying football--None the less Brock loves it and that is what is important!! He has made a couple interceptions and touchdowns.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, joy--Do you want to come over for a bon fire this weekend? I would seriously LOVE your family to live close! I just know we would be great buds! I might even be able to break you of your awful country music habit:} I love your blog and can see a fantastic personality within the posts! I see why ju raves about you!

Now, about the drawer re-decorator--My little man is great at wall re-painting. Ahhh, the wonders of boyhood. AND Paul would be exstatic (sp) about brock loving football. I know that is Paul's lifelong dream--His little man being the football star!

Now, go forth and invite someone over:)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Logan in a drawer - that is too fun! There are some days I wish they made drawers big enough to store MY children in! The bad thing is, when they are small enough to fit in a drawer they are CUTE enough that you don't WANT them in there. Sigh.

Takara said...

Cute Super Saturday craft! Wish our ward did this. Oh well.

Love the antics of toddler boys! Why repaint your house? Looks like Logan can do a great job himself!

Brock's such a sports man! He's such a talented boy. Brinton too. Sounds like a very cute puppet show! Congrats Brinton!