Hi everyone,
I didn't think that I would have internet option on the ship but due to checking our cell phone yesterday--Russell needed to do a little work from the ship so we have an account on the ships internet.
Anyway--we are having a great time. It is so warm--I know you are all freezing up there. (It is warm enough that I have already got a sunburn and it doesn't feel at all like the Christmas season. We will be stopping in Acapulco today. It will be nice to get off of the boat for awhile. The food is yummy and the entertainment is fun!! Best of all it is great to just sit in the sun and relax!!!
I must be starting to miss my kids because I am waving and talking to all the little people on the boat.
That is all for now. Have a great day!!
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


2 comments:
Jealous! Have fun. Your kids look like they are doing great.
Are you lying? You are actually blogging from the boat! We need pictures! So fun. I wish I were with you. I called all around yesterday looking for a UV lamp so I wouldn't spend the entire depressing winter without the rays of the sun - but I like your idea better! Adios!
Post a Comment