CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

TODAY'S TO DO LIST

So getting ready for a cruise and Christmas at the same time is an interesting process!!!
This was the list of things to do today to be ready to leave tomorrow afternoon!!
(The things with an asterick are completed)
1. Clean the house--toilets, mop, vacuum, dust, laundry*
2. Put all clothes away
3. Pack children to go to granma's tomorrow*
4. Go buy new underwear :) * (but they didn't even have my size in so I guess the old will do)
5. Visit my sister-in-law and my new niece Paisley*
6. Take my mom to do some shopping*
7. Buy groceries so there is something in my house to eat for the week
8. I should wrap some presents so that I don't have to do it when I get back--but oh well I will do that when I get home!!
9. PACK
10. Go to the bank
11. Give all the boys haircuts
12. Deliver neighbor gifts

Will the list ever end or ever be completed?? Well if not we are leaving tomorrow anyway!! Have a great week--and we hope to as well!! Talk to you all when we get home.

5 comments:

Jill Jones said...

I could NOT be more jealous! Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip Joy! I got my neighbor gift so it seems like you made it to the end!

The Freed Family said...

Looks like you were busy today. I meant to call you and check in and see if you needed anything. I took Tyson for shots. Hope you have fun on your cruise! I think you are ready and prepared for Christmas so you don't need to stress about that. Janae must have had her baby. See ya when you get home. I'm sure I will miss ya. Have fun!

Wammack Family said...

Have fun on that cruise, get a great tan for the rest of us. See you next year.

Kristen Mackrory said...

Have fun!! And it looks like you did the most important things on the list so good job!