Today we are in Zihuatanejo WE SWAM WITH THE DOLPHINS--it was very fun. We got to kiss it and ride on it's belly. I will definitely let you see pictures when we get home. We also went to the beach and Russell and Doug went Parasailing. They said that it was really fun. We got sunburned everywhere we didn't rub suntan lotion--and we ate at a local restuarant (there is a story to tell--I will tell it when I get home!!)
Anyway--time is flying by and we will soon be home in the cold wintery weather. See you all soon!!
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


2 comments:
I laid out in my backyard today too. It was totally balmy and beautiful. The kids had a swimming party and we went scuba-diving with killer whales after lunch. Too bad you are missing all of the fun!!! Or whatever. There is no medication that is THAT good.
sounds like fun and I really can't wait to see all your photos and hear all your stories so I can get jealous all over again:)
However, I hope with all my might that when you said, "we got sunburned EVERYWHERE..." You really meant, "we got sunburned in lots of places, but not the ever embarrassing and totally inapproprate for g rated viewers places:)
Post a Comment