So yesterday I was waddling around the house (because I had been doing laundry all day and had hardly sat down--my back was hurting)
Anyway, Russell came home and was laughing and hugged me and said "what do you think you are ready to have the baby?"
I said, "well maybe not this week but maybe next week!!"
He said, "don't worry you can have the baby in 33 days, haven't you looked at the calendar lately, if you have the baby you can have the baby on July 25th!"
I turned around and reminded him that he would be helping his brother with some Norweigan cousins down the River!!
Guess I will have to have the baby early or have wait 34 days!!
(I am starting to get worried when the baby will come--I would like Russell to be here with me for the event!!!)
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


5 comments:
Cute background. Hope the baby comes when all will work out. I will take Logan and Hattie!
Joy~
I would like Russel to be there for you too. It just makes life so much better to have them around. Best of luck and take it a little easy!!! I would love to help out give me a call. Im really home throughout the week.
I hope he makes it too! Add me to the list of people you can call if you need to!
Joy, when you say waddle, I just have to say I don't see it. YOu are the most svelt almost 8 months pregnant woman I have seen. Hope the baby comes when your husband is there. If not, give me a call for help.
I agree with Mary. You make pregnancy look easy and painless. Good luck--I hope you get your wish!
Post a Comment