I guess I never really told you all how the fish hook got hooked. The boys (Brock, Jaden, and Garret) woke up on Saturday Morning and wanted to go fishing. My brother Kirk told them to wait until he took his tent down and then he would take them fishing. Well, the boys went over and tried to go fishing. All I know is that Garrett was holding the pole and Brock was holding the hook to help him cast and the next think Kirk knew is that they were trying to hide something from him. He went over to see what was going on and found the hook in Brock's nose.
That is the story that I have been able to piece together.
The Best Apple Crisp
6 days ago


2 comments:
Oh man. Poor Kirk. And Brock. And Russ. And Garrett. That had to hurt. How long do you think they would have been able to hide that?
I'm pretty sure the "want to go fishing" story was just a cover up for..."hey, guys, let's go pierce our noses!!
Post a Comment